Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Top Ten Reasons I Love Working From Home

Since Kevin and Griffin have been home this summer, I've been thinking about why I love working from home. Here's my top ten list:

10. I can sing as loudly as I want...usually. Kevin and Griffin do not appreciate my singing so much.
  9. I control the temperature, except when Kevin makes it really cold.
  8. I can wear whatever I want as long as I don't get little hints like, "Baby have you showered today?"
  7. I can watch TV on my couch on my lunch break. It's usually Avatar, but hey...
  6. I can take a conference call any space Kevin and Griffin are not using.
  5. I get home cooked meals daily because somebody has to feed Kevin and Griffin.       
  4. I am only interupted when Griffin wants to show me a new trick.
  3. I get to do all the laundry and dishes.
  2. I get to wake up a few hours before everyone else in my house.
And, my number 1 reason:
      Every day I get to see two of my favorite people all day long.

What a blessing in our very busy, hectic, overly scheduled world.

No comments:

Post a Comment